April 30–May 10, 2018
An 11-DAY TOUR
Pricing details coming soon!
Israel is a unique destination with its own set of challenges for the American tourist. IHC has hosted numerous tours to Israel in recent years. Our goal is to make our tours safe, comfortable and inspirational with an itinerary that is designed specifically for our IHC people.
- Includes all gratuities, fees, taxes, and surcharges
- Enjoy lodging in 4-star hotels with two buffet meals included each day in Israel (the noon meal is not included)
- Travel in the comfort of a deluxe motorcoach with free WiFi
- Travel with a professional Israel tour guide and hosted by IHC staff
- A comprehensive itinerary, visiting Israel's greatest sites
- All tour arrangements made by a Christian tour organization with 50 years of experience in travel to Israel
- Enjoy the ministry of James Plank and Rollin Mitchell
Reservations will be available in May of 2017
- Breakfast and the evening meal is included each day you are in Israel.
- One noon meal is provided, on the other days the noon meal can be purchased wherever the gorup will stop.
- IHC tours stay in higher-quality, comfortable hotels in good locations.
- Our Tiberias hotel is located just steps from the Sea of Galilee. You will enjoy the fine buffet dining they provide, as well as the convenient location for walking in the evenings.
- Our Jerusalem hotel is located within walking distance (several blocks) to the old city area. For those who do not wish to walk, taxis are readily available. Conveinience stores are a block or two away.
Sea of Galilee
The Church of the Primacy of St. Peter
Camel Rides in Jericho